Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's going on in her sad little mind?

I was fine when I woke up then I went and I saw my e-mails and had that from a girl I know:

“Have you got any news of Madame Flament?
Because of what happened to Moscow, I’m really worried.”

Danièle Flament is the director of the Master I’m attending at the moment and also my boss because I’m doing office work for them so we are always on the phone, but for last week because she was in Moscow for a conference. She came back on Friday night.

And there were the bombings in the tube and 38 dead and of course there’s this girl who writes me a bloody message because she worries. What the fuck?!

God above! Another one of those light-hearted, irrelevant gushing little brat who freaks out for anything and who always thinks the world revolves around them and everybody they know has to be involved in everything.

She knows someone who was in Russia so of course she’s dead! She managed to be at one of those stations at the exact moment it happened. What an amazing coincidence, isn’t it? There are 10 millions people living in Moscow which is five times the size of Paris but in her little mind she can’t see any of that and the person she knows WAS there, it was just the baddest of luck! (I know it should ‘worst’, that’s rhetorical).

No, of course she’s fine, you narrow-minded idiot! It happened in two small places in a huge capital, it was not a bloody earthquake shaking the whole region.

Let me tell you I deleted the message right away without even replying but that kind of thing, not even thinking for a second before writing a message just get so far up my nose! How can anyone be so fucking stupid? I mean seriously! …

Anyway, the day got better after that Ricky Martin being gay, my gaydar not being broken. And while we’re on the gay subject of gays I just saw the cover of a movie call “Hunks and Spunk”, sound promising! ^^

No comments: